Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Consolate Appointment Confirmed

Yesterday we found out that our consulate appointment is March 5. We purchased our international flights yesterday. We will fly to San Francisco on Tues., Feb. 20 (two weeks from today). We will stay the night and then fly to Beijing. I believe we will get Kenzie on either the 25 or 26th of Feb. We will fly out of Hong Kong on March 7. I am suppose to have my official itinerary in the next couple of days. Yes we are very excited!

I have been home with Kaleigh the last two days from work. We took her to the emergency room on Sunday morning. She has pneumonia. Poor little girl is really sick. Thankfully we are at home and she is resting in the comforts of her own home. Please keep us in your prayers that we will all be healthy to travel. I can't imagine traveling half way around the world feeling like she does. I really hope she will be over this stuff long before we travel. I just couldn't fathom the thought of leaving her here knowing that she is sick and I think Kaleigh would be so mad at us. She is really looking forward to this trip.

I will post our official itinerary as soon as we get it. I am still not sure when we will have our conference call with our agency. They say it is usually 7 days prior to travel.

1 comment:

Jeff and Valerie said...

I hope Kaleigh is feeling better. Poor baby! I will keep her and your family in my prayers.

Glad to hear you have your CA! Two short weeks until take-off! Can't wait to see your itinerary and to follow along to China!!!!

Blog Archive