Sunday, February 25, 2007

Day 3--Wuhan--Sun., Feb. 25

Hello everyone, today we arrived in Wuhan, Hubei. We left cool Beijing where we needed coats, to a very humid Wuhan. We are staying in a different part of the city than we did three years ago. I can see the Yangtzee River from our Hotel room window. We will receive Kenzie tomorrow morning at 10 A.M. It is always a great reminder when you walk into your room and see the little crib. It is just a matter of hours before it will be occupied. Kaleigh has been filling it with toys since we got here!!

I don't know how much sleep we will get tonight. It is just surreal to think the time is almost here. The last two years have been a really long wait. I really need to get some sleep tonight because I know it will be a very busy day tomorrow. For some reason it is taking me forever to get on China time. Three years ago, within twenty-four hours I had adjusted to the time change. This has been a totally different experience.

I also want to thank everyone for the emails and posts. It is so nice to hear from people back home. I hear that Colorado is getting snow.

We will post pictures as soon as possible tomorrow. Take care, JILL

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mrs cleavland,
We are glad to hear that you get Kenzie tomarrow. That is goingto be such an exciting time. We hope that you are having a good time in China and hope to talk to you soon!
Jade and Tanner

Donna Sullivan said...

Just so excited for you I know you have waited for this for a long time. Best of luck tomorrow. Donna and Kate Sullivan

OziMum said...

YAY! Sleep well!

Blog Archive