Saturday, January 13, 2007

Patience is a Virtue

This blog is a work in progress so, please have patience with me as I am learning. Also, I have added A Mother's Prayer, by Celine Dion. I love this song and Celine Dion. I don't know how to get rid of that weird video thing at the bottom of the web-page, but love the music.

A lot has been going on since we got Kenzie's referral. Our I-171 H finally came in the mail yesterday (YIPPY!!!). I couldn't believe how much is involved with travel packet 2 from our agency. It has really changed since we got Kaleigh. We didn't have to get anything notarized then. I think we had toget seven documents notarized this time. Yesterday, we got everything notarized and Kaleligh's physician's release signed by her doctor allowing her to travel to China. We will send everything to Denver on Mon. including the donation to Kenzie's orphanage. Another new service our agency is providing. They wire the donation to Kenzie's province(Hubei). We are happy we don't have to carry that extra cash on us in China. We are still hoping and praying for a small miracle and can travel the beginning of Feb. Otherwise, it will probably be the end of Feb.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! What a sweet face. You must be in love. Congratulations.
Stephanie (http://Journey-to-lindsey.blogspot.com)

Blog Archive