Wednesday, January 17, 2007

No one in our travel group

On Monday we went to our agency in Denver and turned in all of our travel documents. While we were there, we were informed that we are the only ones in our travel group. Part of me is really disappointed because we had so much fun with the eight families we traveled with when we adopted Kaleigh. It is hard to believe you can form a bond with people you don't know in such a monumental moment in your life. We still keep in touch with some of our travel group #585. The other part of me is so excited that China granted us our recommendation for our second daughter to come from Kaleigh's old province (Hubei). Knowing that we are the only ones going to Hubei just shows that there really are not many babies available in Hubei Province. I just feel so blessed that the CCAA actually does listen to your requests.

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Your blog looks beautiful You are doing a great job. Mine is new too, only 2 weeks old.
I really like your photos.
Kenzie is beautiful too. I hope that you have her home soon.

Keep blogging!

Jeff and Valerie said...

So sorry to hear that you are the only family in your group. What a bummer! I also was happy to see that the CCAA was responsive to your request of another Hubei honey. I hope your TA comes VERY soon(-: A couple friends we met through CCAI are in China now. I have a link on my blog, if you are interested ~ Journey to Lily Grace. Oh and can I link your blog to mine?!? Let me know. Take care. Keep on truckin' in that classroom.

Hugs to you and your family!

Blog Archive