Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Updated Information


Today we received some updated information on Kenzie plus two pictures. This information and pictures were dated January 17, 2007.


They say that Kenzie weighs 15.8 lbs at 10 and a half months. It goes on to say that she is not walking yet nor talking but that she has two teeth.


We are so excited and can't wait to hold her. Kaleigh saw the two pictures together on the computer and thought she was getting two sisters and was shouting with joy. Kaleigh was still excited to know that was her sister even though she was getting just one sister.


Come on TA, I just can't wait much longer.

3 comments:

Ms. Mills said...

Hi, Jill and Drew!

Laurie Hatton and I are here in Denver for the CCIRA conference, and thanks to Laurie, I am able to happily browse your blog site again! Your Kenzie is absolutely gorgeous!! She is so blessed to have you and Kaleigh for her new family! I love the song lyrics and poems you've included...and reading about Kaleigh's excitement about Kenzie makes me cry every time. You are in the thoughts and prayers of SO many people, including me, of course! I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for you, and I can't wait to meet Kenzie when she finally gets here!
Love you guys!!
Heather Mills

Jeff and Valerie said...

Come on TA!!!! Kenzie needs her mama, baba and sister! Love the update photos. She is a beauty.

Wow!

Please tell me that you will be blogging from China?!?!?! (-:

redmaryjanes said...

What a cutie! She looks very healthy.

Blog Archive