Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer




I apologize for taking so long to update the website. Drew just started back to work from summer break, this last week. I have 10 days left before my new school year starts up. This summer has been such a nice break with the girls. They are growing up so fast. It is hard to believe that this new school year will be Kaleigh's last one without being a "true student". She will start kindergarten next Aug. I think she is ready for school now and can't wait to go back to "her school" to see all of her friends. I am so proud of Kaleigh! She is such a great big sister and is so proud of Kenzie. Kaleigh loves to hold Kenzie's hand and walk with her. Kenzie sometimes wants to be a big girl and walk on her own and Kaleigh just doesn't understand why. Kaleigh loves to play "house" with Kenzie and tells everyone that Kenzie is her baby. I will cherish these memories because I know it won't be long until they get older and under each others nerves. They truely love each other now and can't go anywhere without the other.

Kenzie is running everywhere she goes. She is always in a hurry and loves life. She is such a happy little lady. She loves our dogs and thinks all dogs are named Decker, even Sidney. Every morning, the first thing she does is to go into Kaleigh's room and play with Kaleigh and all of her toys.
Kenzie has had a hard time with cutting her teeth. Somedays are better than others. This poor little girl has been cutting teeth since we got her the end of Feb. I will be so happy when these teeth are finally in.


I hope everyone is doing well. I will try real hard to not let that much time go by, before updating the webpage. Everyday I thank God for the wonderful blessings he has given me. Love, JILL







1 comment:

Jeff and Valerie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Loved the update. I hope Kenzie's teeth are all in SOON!

Blog Archive